Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Thirteen: 13 Things I Could Get Done Today


 
  Thursday favorite things

Thursday Thirteen is a blog link-up hosted at thursday-13.com.  Click the button to see other linkers or to add yours!  I used to participate in this link-up a lot, and then I couldn't find it for a while.  So glad it's back!

Thriving Thursday is a link-up hosted at Serving Joyfully.  I love alliteration and love the inspiration  to thrive on Thursdays (and the rest of the days as well)!

Thursday Favorite Things Hop is hosted at Katherine's Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, and Vintage Mama's Cottage.  This is truly one of my favorite blog hops!

1.  One chapter of Computer Science.

2.  One chapter of History of the US since 1865.

3.  One chapter of Folklore.

4.  One chapter of World Music.

5.  Clear off my desk.

6.  Dust off my novel outline and nail down the basic framework.

7.  Participate in at least one of the #AZChats on Twitter (1pm/8pm Eastern US)

8.  Make something different for supper.

9.  Write two book reviews...I'm w-a-y behind on these.  (The good news is that I have been reading like CRAZY!)

10.  Write 3 #AtoZChallenge posts.

11.  Walk at least once around the perimeter of our yard.

12.  Sit DS1 in the driver's seat of the van and start that whole process (cause I'm not driving 95% of the way to Texas again...EVER!) *lol*

13.  Get our indoor greenhouse up and going with DD.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Too much. I only got five done...but they were important. I feel good about them and the day. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. 9, yeah, me too. then it's hard to reconstruct books. the next books overwrite the last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Pearl, don't say that. I can hardly write a sentence without words showing up that are from 10 seconds of thought down the line. :O) Nobody will understand me ever! *lol*

      Delete
  3. This is my first time visiting your blog and the first thing that i notice is the Goodreads reading challenge! You have completed 21 books already. That is very impressive!

    That is quite a checklist that you have! If that was me i would probably have said...calm down brother!one chapter a day :P I wish i could read as fast as you do!

    I am also participating in the A2Z challenge! Looking forward to your posts :)

    http://aasinabsurd.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Sivakarthik! Well, I didn't get that much done...a little less than half the list, but I figure that's better than less than that or nothing!

      Looking forward to your A to Z posts. If I can answer any questions about A to Z for you (or transmit your questions to other folks for you), just 'holler' (let me know).

      Delete
  4. Well I had a med refresher training, went grocery shopping and had lunch on a lounge chair in the sun. Don't forget blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen, I'm jealous..lunch on a lounge chair in the sun? Sounds WONDERFUL!

      Delete
  5. That's a scary big list for one day! It would take me a week to clear off my desk. :). I want an indoor greenhouse! That sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candace, so good to 'see' you! :O) Yeah, originally, I titled this "13 Things to Do Today". When I was done, I actually looked at the list and re-titled the post.

      Delete
  6. Long list, but I think it's doable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Medeia! Most of my to-do lists are longer than I could hope to accomplish in the time given, but it usually spurs me to do more than I would have without the list. Is that weird?

      Delete
  7. That's a lot on your plate. Hope you were able to tick off all in your list, LuAnn :)
    I must start writing for the AtoZ too! High time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got most of the way through the chapter on Computer Science. It was way more involved than the one before it, and my daughter kept wanting to know when I was going to be off the computer.

      And I got the last 3 done (walking, driving lesson, indoor garden) and bits and pieces of the other stuff. Overall, I'm pleased.

      Delete
  8. Wow! You have a big list of to do items. Make sure you slow down enough to enjoy life too. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendi. I still don't have everything on the list done, but I've gotten a lot done ... and still enjoying life!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Damaria! No baby plants yet; now if I can just keep the dogs from trying to eat the cover! :O)

      Delete